Thursday, July 30, 2009

YAY UPDATE!

Alright, update time! I am horrible about updating this thing! But I am determined to be as good as all our friends and family. Boy, I dont even know where to begin!

Well, in May, we went up to Idaho for Emmahs ballet recital! We had so much fun! I took a photography class with my mom with Brady Campbell. He is awesome! I'm pretty sure he will be taking our pictures in the future! Mike and I took the girls and made our way to St. Maries! Mike got pulled over for the very first time. It was super funny! Well here are some pictures from that trip!


This is Teddy. Our new bird! We brought him home with us in May! He will get a new friend in a couple weeks named Kiwi!

Peighton! I love her! She is so silly and so photogenic!

Makennah! She is adorable! She is growing up fast! I love her!


The girls both got a DS. They played it basically the whole way!



This is Brady Campbell. He had us sit in the middle of the street and take pics of him. Testing our lighting and angles.

1 comment:

Eileen Jensen said...

My crazy silly adorable girls I love them.