Friday, August 28, 2009

1st Annual Jensen Family Reunion 2009 - McCall, Idaho

We had our first Jensen family reunion this year! We were so excited to go and couldnt wait to see my family! We had so much fun! The house was basically in the middle of nowhere but we loved it sooo much! Town was about 5 or 10 minutes away. All the ladies and kids spent the day there, while the guys went shooting and picked huckleberries. It was so great being with all my girls and meeting baby boy Max for the first time and see Tyler and Eileens whole family with him. Here are some pictures of it.

Lets start out with a tour of the outside of the house!


The front of the house

The yard!

The front again. You go left up the stairs and get..

This! Part of the deck! You go straight and turn right and get...

This! The backside of the house!

Below the upper deck is the lower deck for the downstairs!

And the parking lot. The long driveway was hinden and hard to find.

Now onto the fun stuff! When every else got there!

Peighton, Emmah and Makennah playing Fort while the women make dinner!


We did family pictures! The best we could. These are the ones that I got.
Nana and Papa with the grandchildren.
Peighton, Lilyan, Makennah, Emmah and Max

All the kids! Allyson, Kelli, Ryan and Tyler.
(trying to reinact past pictures we have taken as kids)
Tyler and Eileen
Maximus, Makennah, Peighton and Lilyan

YAY Mike and Allyson

Tony and Emmah
(sorry Kelli, I didnt a good one of all of you together!)

Eileen and I
Sisters Forever

Eileen and Max
-the best true love is the kind between a mother and her son-

Love <3

Mike and Max
-falling in love-

-sooooo in love-

EVERYBODY loves this girl!

-all about love-

Tyler feeding the fox.
-The house came with a pet!!-

Tyler getting brave.

So cute. Kennah named her Foxy.

Lilyan
-trying to stay warm-

The water was as cold as ice.
Kennah was a trooper to slide down more for me to get pictures!

Trying to bear it!

EEK!

We did so much while we were there! We went four-wheeling, shopping, shooting, paintballing, golfing, water balloon fights, hanging out and the Special Olympics. Which I think was rigged!! My moms team won. Who included Mom, Ryan, Kelli, Mike, Eileen and Makennah. There was a potato sack race, three legged race, egg on spoon race, transfer water from sponge to bottle race, find the oreo race and water ballon toss. The trophy was a golden plunger!

There was so much that happened that I didnt get pictures of on my camera. My mom has them on her camera so once I get them, I will post!

I am so glad we got to go and spend all that with my family! We want to thank Kelli for planning all of this! You did so great and we love you and cant wait for it to be your turn again! We know it will be a total success! We cant wait for the next one. Tyler and Eileen have it next and they said they want to do Florida during winter. So we better start saving now!





2 comments:

Eileen Jensen said...

Love the Pics I cant wait for the next one. You need to email me some pics I didnt take any and your mom lost alot when she smashed her lap top. Love the one of mike and max. You need a son.

Ally J said...

Lol! yeah i will email them to you. just tell me what ones you want! my mom told me that she recovered all of her pictures. we dont care what we get, we just want a baby.