Thursday, July 30, 2009

July 4th!

Alright..Still updating! This is another trip we made up to Idaho! It all start out on a regular Thursday. We're at work and I'm working the afternoon shift. Work is having a party that starts at four pm. I'm talking with my mom and she is telling me that they got a boat! I was so excited but sad at the same time because I'm not there to enjoy it with them! She said they were going to be boating all day on the 4th and just lay out on the lake on the boat to watch the fireworks! Just like we did when I was little!

So my mom made a joke about coming up for the weekend. She started saying that she can help pay for gas and that we can drive all night and have Friday and Saturday with them. (we had friday off for the 4th!) So it started to make sense to me and it became possible to me! I went to Mike and told him what was up and said "Sorry, we are going no matter what!" He was shocked and was saying things like Really? What? Are you serious?

Mike finally came around after about 30 minutes and realized its possible. The only thing is that he had a speech to give in class at school at 6. I wanted to get out of there ASAP! So we ate the party. I left to pack, didn't get far. He got home at a great time and finished packing and was on our way at about 8 or so. We got into Post Falls at 630 AM! We were so beat! But glad we made it!




Eileen on the boat with little Max inside!


Dad going water skiing! He is 55 years old and still going strong!


Lilyan eating her cheetos! So adorable!


Eileen and Lily! Watching Uncle Mike wakeboard!


Those cheetos MUST be good!


She's lovin the camera..or her aunt!!


Mike's down!


Use of the new lense. Great view of the boat!


YAY! Go Mike! I love you!


And he's down!


Take a break!

Ryans turn!

Jump!


Lily and Mike! Lily is shy around mike..


Me on the tube. My dad tried to kill me!


Being whipped around!

Getting tired!

1 comment:

Eileen Jensen said...

We had so much fun wish you could have been here longer.