Today I learned how to take Vital Signs. I love it! That is where I take the patients temperature, blood pressure, respiratory, and pulse. Its so fun! I got to wear the stethoscope and felt like the real nurse!
Thursday, August 6, 2009
CNA class
I started my CNA class this week and boy is it fun!! I love it so much! Tomorrow (friday) I have my first clinical. Where I work the floor. I am assigned to an RN and a certain hall and I do what I have learned! Mostly watch this first time! I'm so nervous! I dont know what I'll see and how I'll handle it. But I do like what I do. Care for patients. I cant wait for that job I finally get that has an AMAZING paycheck. I also like getting the scrubs! Its a whole different kind of shopping!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
How fun so happy for you.
Post a Comment