skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Avatar
Avatar was pretty much THEEE best movie have ever seen. I loved it! It took me to another place, another world and that is one thing I absolutely love. It had this sense about it and passion as well. They made this world where every little thing is beyond extraordinary. While I was sitting in my seat, I forgot I was in the theater. Or even better, in this world. The movie just sucks you in and you have every feeling the characters do. Avatar in 3D is the best way to watch this movie! I thought I was going to get sick from the 3D, but I was mesmerized. I didn't get sick like I usually do. I wanted more of that world. Simply the best. I highly, HIGHLY suggest you watch it. I walked in not sure what I was about to watch, and walked about blown away! Really, go watch it.
No comments:
Post a Comment