Friday, January 1, 2010

January 1st - Day of Jennifer Aniston


When I was younger, I remember when my sister loved Friends. The show. I liked it but I never really sat down and watched it like she would. She loved the show! So during the 2nd year of being married, I started getting into it and Mike got all of the seasons for me for my birthday!! It was the best birthday! I loved it! They day I got it, I started watching it at 11 in the morning and didn't stop until 11 that evening! That's how crazy I am about Friends! Since watching it, I just loved Rachel. She was my favorite character. I just love Jennifer Aniston! I think I've seen quite a bit of her movies. Especially today!! Today is All About Aniston day on Life channel. I just love her. Thank you Life for showing a ton of her movies and thank you Mike for getting me the Friends series! And thank you Jennifer Aniston for being such a great actress!

No comments: