Monday, January 11, 2010

Couldn't sleep last night..


I literally, with passion, hate when I can't sleep. I know the picture is because of snoring, but that's not why I couldn't sleep. I slept on the couch. I tossed and turned, looking at the clock under the t.v. every half an hour it seems like. I got so frustrated. I finally got up and went into bed. It was about 4 AM, but couldn't really get to sleep until about 5 AM. Because of the transition from the couch to the bed, it took me forever! Besides the fact that since Mike was sleeping alone, he took the whole bed so I had to move him over myself. A couple nudges here and a couple whacks there. Finally, I got to sleep. Too deep of a sleep that I really couldn't wake up this morning. Man I hate these days.

No comments: