Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A little search.. A lot of laugh..

As I was searching for those Yorkies, I found a website where you can find the breed and it will tell you all about their history and what they are capable of. Well I was just looking and came across some, lets say, funky dogs. I have had a real, real good laugh and hope you will too!

Afghan Hound

*cough*  Excuse me, I have a hair ball...
Bedlington Terrier
Bedlington is my name and I like to party.










Bichon Frise
I gots my helmet on!

Borzoi

Chinese Crested
Everyone knows this dog.. But Still!!!
Chow Chow
The name as Chow Chow is coincidence? I think so! It says that the people used this dog as a food source. Sad I know. This is pretty much the coolest dog there is.
Grey Hound
These are normal for some people. But not me. They are abnormally skinny.
Komondor
Its a dog, AND a rag!
Lakeland Terrier
'nuff said?
Lowchen
Business in the back, Party in the front!
Poodle Miniature
Miniature? I guess..in some parts of that dog. But others, HUGE.
Poodle Standard
It's okay! It's a standard dog! Completely normal.
Poodle Toy
Haha, What!? Someone really loves poodles to be making this many kinds of poodles. This one was probably an "Oops."
Puli
"Honey, will you please mop the floor? And try not to "accidentally" mix the mop with the dog.."
Scottish Deerhound
This is the kind of dog you see in the alley mugging the other dogs.

Here is the website:   http://animal.discovery.com/breedselector/dogselectorindex.do

Also, I found some lovely wallpaper you could use for your computers!!
http://animal.discovery.com/convergence/ugly_dog/wallpaper/wallpaper.html

2 comments:

Heidi Marie said...

HAHAHAHA man I saw all these already but I'm laughing still! How come you didn't post ellwood? good ole ellwood

http://www.ugliestdog.org/userpics/Ellwood-Worlds-Ugliest-Dog.jpg

Ally J said...

I did!! I posted the URL at the bottom!