Thursday, January 14, 2010
i search too much
While working, I do a lot of internet searching. Something comes to mind, and I just search it. See what I can find about it. Well last night, I got a little glitter ball. The one were its clear with colored glitter in side that you can see. Well I got a green one. What other color would I choose? I love this ball. Everytime I have been bored today, I just play with my ball! I decided I wanted to name it. I searched and searched. Came to a website that suggested Lucille Ball. Haha! I think its funny! I loved that show when I was growing up. So my new ball is now named Lucille T. Ball. (Lucille The Ball) Lol! I searched to see if that was her real name on IMDB.com and I found that she died April 26, 1989. The day BEFORE I was born! April 27, 1989. I thought it was really cool!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment