Oh yes, another night of HORRIBLE sleep. It was the worse. It all started around 11pm when I was watching my show I always watch. My nose was getting worse and worse, but only if I knew. I laid down on the couch to get my nose clear like usual. Only it wouldn't work. So I just kept thinking, "It's okay, I'm going to bed soon and it will for sure clear then." I got into bed at like 12:10am and THAT was only the beginning. I was sneezing, blowing my nose, snorting and coughing. Not only was my nose horrible, but when I sneeze so much I get a wheeze in my breathing. It was hard to breathe so I had to use my inhaler. I know. Congestion problems, inhaler. You may as well give me glasses, braces and horrible acne and call me a nerd! Once I got my breathing under control, that only helped a little. Mike got really frustrated with my sneezing and hacking and coughing so much, he left to sleep on the couch. I decided to take a hot hot shower because that ALWAYS works. With the steam and hotness and all. But no!! It didn't work like it usually does. I still had my right nostril plugged and THATS what annoys me the most. So I just gave up and tried to ignore it and just fall asleep. I tossed and turned. The last time I looked at the clock was 3:40am. So I'm assuming I fell asleep around 4am. With my alarms set to 7:25am. I would have slept like a baby if MIKE wouldn't have gotten up and got ready and caused all this commotion to wake me up. I laid in bed TRYING, not successfully, to go back to sleep and spare the 40 minutes I had left. Bad day. Bad, bad, bad day.
I ended up turning off my alarm and sleeping until 8:05am and I had to be at work already. So I put clothes on and did my hair, crappy I might add. And surprisingly, I sang my whole way to work. But only Jonas Brothers can do that for me. Yes, I like Jonas Brothers. I'm not afraid to hide it! Thats my sob story. I just want to go home and sleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment