Monday, January 4, 2010

I'M CRAVING THE WORLD!


My goodness have I been craving everything lately! It was so bad yesterday!! I was craving everything that we DIDN'T have. I'll make a list of things I kept thinking of...

- Peanut butter cookies with hersheys kiss on top
- Applebeer
- Coffee (some odd reason)
- Crispitos with sour cream from school
- Chips with sourcream and salsa from school
- Amazing nachos from mexican restaurant
- Shrimp with garlic sauce
- Crab cakes from Azteca
- Milky Way
- All chocolate really
- Soda of any kind
- JDawgs (a hotdog stand that makes amazing hotdogs!!)


And all of this was after I had dinner at 5 and a snack at like 9pm. I'm going crazy!! I want it all. I made the decision to buy a TON of candy and have a special drawer stash for these special days!

1 comment:

Heidi Marie said...

pretty sure I crave JDawgs everday... let's go!!!