Friday, January 1, 2010
Yay for reading!!
Alright, so I have this passion for books. I love reading. Especially a book that I can't put down. I really want to start my library. I love buying books. It just does something to me. I get a certain feeling when buying them. Its totally unexplained. But anyways, one day at work I was just looking at a ton of bookstore websites and just searching books that I wanted to read. I had a list of about 10 and Sweethearts was one of them! I just got this book yesterday from the library and finished it about 24 hours later! Thats the first time I have ever done that! I usually read a majority of the book and then take a break and either go back and finish or just forget. But this time I just kept reading. I loved it and felt so accomplished. I got another book by Sara Zarr called Story Of A Girl. I'm on that one now. I just really wish that the library was open today so I can start my list!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment