Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Here I am.

here i am.
All right, here I am. A new person and a new start. I have no idea where to start or where to begin. What steps to take and which direction. I have a new sense of beginning and I am taking advantage of it. I have grown this motivation to fulfill things I never thought I could do. But the world is my oyster now and it makes me smile. I am here to achieve happiness, thus I have been lacking.

my purpose.
My purpose is to find my ultimate happiness. Never judge. Always laugh. Shed some tears. And above all, Love.

special thanks.
I give a special thanks to those who love me and who have loved me. You have been my rock and support. I dont know how I could have made it with out you. The One who helped me grow my back bone and face my fear. The One who loved me no matter what happens and is always there for me, who I can turn to for anything in my life. The One who holds it all together and keeps me on track, making sure I make the right decision. The One who is going through this with me, fighting until we are happy and fulfilling our ultimate hopes and dreams. You guys make my smile, smile.

tag along.
I hope you guys can come along this long path my life has rapidly taken with laughs and tears and a little love a long the way. Thank you much.

2 comments:

Heidi Marie said...

Allyson I miss you! You are so far away, but I hope we can still stay in touch and I want to be with you on your journey to your new life too!

Unknown said...

Life journey's. They are quite exciting are they not? Especially the finding yourself ones. Those are grand.

I hope all is well and your journey is going smoothly.