Happy Fathers Day.
Happy Fathers Day Dad. Everyone has told me that I am just like you, and I am so proud of that. I look up to you in so many ways. You have taught me so much with out even teaching me. While mom and I fought it out and argued, you stood by to listen and watch, making sure things are under control. You never judged me and you always listened with your heart. Everything I told you, I knew I could tell you because I trust you. Once when I wanted to look at other churches, you never chastised me or told me No. You listened and I was able to pour my heart out and knew I wouldn't get in trouble. You have been the peacemaker in this family and has always wanted whats best for us. You want us to only be happy and to make sure our hopes and dreams come true. Thank you dad for being a great dad, and making me the person I am today. Love you.
Other fathers in my life.
To all the other fathers in my life. My brother, Tyler. You were the first father I knew besides dad. Everything I know about fathering, I have learned from you. Your children have turned into amazing kids and I know its because of you and Eileen. I hope that the father of my children knows as much as you. We have been so close in our lives. Everything you have been through and how strong you are with it all makes me look up to you. I am honored to call you my brother. Love you bro.
Grandpa Sessions. First off, I miss you. My mom misses you. You are an amazing person. You have showed me a lot your last years on this earth. I remember watching you with grandma while she was sick and you call her "My Love" every time you talked to her. You loved grandma so much. You made me realize that I wanted a marriage just like yours. You cherished grandma and loved her so much. I cried and cried, knowing you were dancing with grandma again and kissing her and hugging her. Thank you for everything.
Grandpa Jensen. I was so little when you died so I never had the chance to remember you. I know you were a great grandpa though. I wish I could have the chance to know you, and see you along side my dad. I'm sure you would have taught me a lot though. I can't wait to meet you.
thx, allyj
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
Good Post Al! That is the sweetest thing I've ever heard (about your G. Sessions calling his wife 'My Love'). Every women deserves a man who sees her as the most important and loves her more than anything aside from God.
I teared up reading this. Thanks for a good post.
Post a Comment