This next year, I have a lot that I really want to do! And I really want to set out to accomplish them. They really aren't that hard, I just need to stick to it and remember! I will for sure do my hardest! Here they are..Allysons Top 30 New Years Resolutions
(for the record, these aren't in any particular order)
1. Draw closer to God more so then I am now
2. Get awesome full time job
3. Pay off all debt
4. Be extremely active!
5. Learn to drive the boat, without fear I might add
6. Read The Book Of Mormon on my own
7. Go to the Temple at least 2 or 3 times a month
8. Go on a trip out of the United States!
9. Get an awesome tan
10. Lose weight - get into a bikini for Mike ;]
11. Get a new wardrobe
12. Save a ton of money
13. Get pregnant <3
14. Get a whole bunch of nail polish and have special shelf for them all =]
15. Do a lot more photography
16. Get a lot of photography equipment
17. Do all the beauty things I have ever wanted to do
- Hair extentions
- Eyelash extentions
18. Do awesome with the next calling I get
19. Get my nose fixed 100%
20. Learn to wakeboard
21. Read 30 books!
22. Be more craft creative
23. Buy cheap furniture and restore them
24. Be the BEST aunt in the whole world
25. Give Mike an awesome '10 Christmas
26. Start my awesome Library
27. Be happy no matter what
28. Do a lot more service
29. Get a bigger bed!
30. Find what I really want to do in life
There you go! I hope this next year is amazing and a lot more good things are in store for us. I know that Heavenly Father will bless us and we will be able to start our family some time or another. I hope everyone has an awesome year and gets everything they want and need to accomplish. Happy New Years everyone!









1 comment:
That's great AL!! These are awesome Goals, go you! You've inspired me to set some more goals, and by some more goals I mean some goals. :D I especially love your first 3. When those things are at the top of our list, then everything else is easier and funner. You can do anything through Christ, it's a promise in the scriptures, so you go girl!!!!!!
Post a Comment